Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Best Or The Worst Dinner!!!

Welll...how can i describe whether it is the best dinner or the worst...well let`s see...we were at pj having dinner to celebrate my grandmother birthday...and guess who showed up...my ex-ketua keselamatan(alex)and he noticed me...so he say hi...and our table was like 5 steps away...so ok...and guess who showed up again...my ass. principle from sktm(datin kam)...whew...thank god she din see us...i dont even think she`ll reconize me...so i bother...and when i was going back...he say bye to me...and i kinda felt a little akward...to know that i gave him a boat during stepping up and stepping down...for 08&09 prefect AJK...and we all have to swith present...ya so i gave him a boat...i know wat ur thinking...A BOAT...no actually its a really nice 1....and its a small one...so dont worry about that!!!So but i did have fun...cause we had tiramisu cake...oh and guess wat...my ex-ketua...also came to celebrate some1 birthday...and they have the same cake too...i know...but it was good!!!YUM!!!^_^



Here`s the boat i gave to alex



Celebrating my grandmother`s birthday!!!



The tiramisu cake!!!YUM

No comments: