Thursday, October 23, 2008

Stuff

Not in school today...so just wanted to come online for just alittle while to...check up on my blog!!!But anyway...so exam is aroung the corner and study study study is the word now...just hope that most of us will past if we really study hard...now i dont want to fail...i mean who wants that...that would be a horrible thing...so im studying my head out...well my family dont really believe that im working hard to pass...but none of them really expect an A from me..cause i also know that i cant get an A for myself...i mean look at the class i in right now...ppl already know that im not really that smart...but truth is if u really work hard anything is actually possible even an A in ur exam!!!and i got to skip school today to study...cause exam is on well this wednesday and first paper is KHB, Geografi, and Maths 1...so yeah...i know my blog is boring thats wat i hear frm 1 of my fren who keeps checking out my blog...and i say wat can i do to make it more interesting...she said well some pictures would make it more fun...but truth im not really a person that take pics that much unless is an occation or in a holiday...so i just hope that those of u that view my blog...i hope u guys will hang in there...who knows...maybe something exiting might happen in my life that i can share it with u...so...again i wont be blogging very much now cause as u know...EXAM...so maybe after exam i`ll write more...so till then...Bye!!!^_^

No comments: