Sunday, September 21, 2008

Bali

Recently my aunt and uncle went to bali and they bought some things for my whole family...and it was really cool...but some things are kinda creepy there...so i took some pics for u...here it is!!!



This is actually kinda like for smell thingy...its actually for water piurifier(dunno how to spell) and then u put droplets of it inside and smell wil come out...here`s a closer look...




This is a kinda like a bracelet and its nice though




This is the creepy thing i was saying...its eyes can actually move...weird right...i know...and its body is actually made out of tree roots...that`s wat my uncle told me...

So ya...i think that`s all we got...oh ya they also gave us an astray for cigaretts
but we decided to hang it up on the wall well because its kinda nice...so ya...and thank you yo my aunt and uncle for buying it for us...thay also mention that bali was really nice and beutiful...im happy that they enjoy them selves!!!:)

No comments: