Tuesday, September 16, 2008

TAGGED By Andrea!!!

3 Golden Rules. state 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself. The 10 people I tag are to then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.. No tag backs!

01)Well..1st and foremost...i love animals especially dogs
02)I sorta recycle alot...well not really alot but all i can do to go green
03)I go green but i dont like eating greens(vegetables)
04)i fear cockroach and other things like small inscects or any other 1 with many little feets(ewww...gross)
05)i want to be something im not
06)i love suprises
07)i dont like ppl that are to stuck-up
08)i eat alot but dont really go fat
09)i love chocolate and egges alot
10)i like somthing enexpected
11)music is my life
12)love my family and friends
13)dont really like heavy metal music
14)im not like other girls
15)i try to not to think wat other ppl thinks

Next 10 tag:
Soon Len, Sze Teng, Kean Lynn, Daniel, Krystle, Andrea ,Zhen Ian, Erny, Sabreena, ???

No comments: