Saturday, September 6, 2008

Out Of Breath

Haiz...i think this will be the 3rd time or 4th time i express my true feeling to u guys about wehter i am passionate to violin...and u know wat i really dont...can my mom just understand wat a teenage girl like me is going through....uhhhh....in school is already hard enough...imagine adding another problem to my life...like violin...god...she call my on of my p.i.c for my 5 hrs violin clas...and she told her that i feel bored and that they play the same songs everytime...and i have to see her tomorrow...and u know how embarassing is that...i dont really know wat im going to do...and even my friend that is taking violin with me...even her mom let her have a choice...she told my mom that...she`ll see whether my friend is really commited to violin and whether she wanna continue....uhhhhh...why cant my mom be like that...listen to ppl true feelings...im really out of breath to complaine already...but i guess i really dont have a choice...but if my mom give me a chance to to make my won choice....i would really say i wouldnt because im not commited to it...i rather spend my time doing something i am commited to rather than just wasting my time doing something im not...but if any of my family member read this...they`ll just think im talking crap...especially my sis...she`ll think im writing rubbish here cause she think im not mature enough...but i dont give damn...expressing my feeling here is all i got to let go all of my anger...haiz...anyways thats all the time i got now but i hope u guys know how i feel...will post more stuff soon...bye!!!

No comments: