Monday, September 22, 2008

Tired

Im so call exhausted right now...cause im at my dad`s office...playing...wat else but computer...cause my mom when for company dinner so she cant pick us up...so my dad still has work to do so he left me and my sis at his off and do our own thing...ab=nd im dying to go home cause im still in a mess...by wat i mean is im still in uniform..and dirty...i know...so yeah...but wat to do...have to give way to my dad cause his working...so i dont blame him...hut really i wanna go home...its already 9:15 and tomorow got school and my sis dont have to go to school cause none of her teacher is teaching so yeah my mom let her so call `ponteng` but i cant cause studies is still going on...and tomorow got meeting with my members so tomorow is a must go to school...but anyway im signing off now...will post soon...bye!!!

No comments: